Small Victory: We got our document from the Haiti National Archives today! WOO HOO! This may seem small in light of the long road still ahead of us, but that one document allows USCIS to at least continue our case along that road. Hugues's brother Renel will send it to me DHL tomorrow, so I should get it on Monday and be able to get it translated and sent back to USCIS next week.
Large Tumbles: Jovan is not only crawling but now beginning to pull up on things. This means that he encounters at least one bump to the head every day. Today he pulled himself up on a pile of shoeboxes while I was otherwise occupied doing my makeup. He toppled over and hit his head on the edge of the closet door. Guess that is what I get for leaving the closet open :) But, no worries, his head is no worse for the wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment