Just a short update today...USCIS received our certified letter...WOO HOO! I received the notification from them on Sunday, and our case has been "touched" (meaning that someone is at least doing something with our file" every day since. 3 days in a row!!! This is a good sign as "touches" seem to correlate with action. We are obsessively checking the online system to see if we have received a decision. Will let you know as soon as we do! This might be the week! :)
And Jovan likes to eat leaves. He REALLY likes to eat leaves and play in the dirt. He tipped over Nana's potted plant in the living room yesterday and when we said something about "dirt", he looked at me and said "dirt". He is starting to copy a lot of things that we say. So far his favorite is "Dada" (of course). And now, "dirt".
2 comments:
Praying that God's hand is upon that paperwork, and it moves QUICKLY!!! I understand the frustration of the wait... May you and Hughes both be filled with His grace and peace in the waiting!
Jodi- I have tried several times to post a comment- I will try again!
I LOVE this pic!! so cute! Jordan used to eat spoonfulls-(or whatever utensil was available) of sand- getting that out of his diaper was quite the chore!!
Have you heard any more? I am praying specifically that THIS IS THE WEEK!!!!!
Love you so much!
Aunt Jodi
Post a Comment