Little prayer request: We are having troubles with our attorney. I was told that 100% the document was mailed via Certified Mail to USCIS last Wednesday. When I called today, I was given an inactive Certified Letter tracking number and then told that the lady "thought it had been mailed on Friday"...hmmm...So, pray that it actually WAS mailed! I am going down there today to do a sit-in until we get the documents from them that we are still needing and confirmation that the document has been sent to USCIS. We are so, so thankful for the new attorney God has put in our path and anxious to continue this process with someone who cares whether or not our family is back together.
Jovan had his first swimming lesson this morning and did such a good job! His little legs just kicked and kicked like he was a pro! Crying was kept to a minimum and now I hear him waking up from his very good nap. I will take some pictures at tomorrow's lesson and post them.
Off to my peaceful protest now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment