We're glad you found us! :) Our family will be using this blog to give updates to our friends and family about what is happening in our life. So many people have been praying with us as we have been waiting for Hugues's visa and I have not been the best at giving regular updates to everyone! Hopefully this page will help to streamline that process, though of course we love to talk to each of you individually as well! We will also be posting pictures (mostly of Jovan of course) :)
Jovan and I will be traveling to Haiti March 4-March 19 to visit Hugues. During this time we will also be talking to families and educators in the Les Cayes/Massey area to assess what the specific needs are in the area as we continue to pray about what God would have us to do there. Many of you will be familiar with the amazing ways God has used Hugues and Fritz this past year...for those who are not I will write the story in a separate post. We are very excited for this time together and I cannot wait to step foot in Haiti again. This has been a LONG 5 years coming!
We love you all and so appreciate your love and prayers. We have felt them strongly the past year...hopefully we are nearing the end of this process!
No comments:
Post a Comment